electronic Terrain & Obstacle Database (eTOD) workshop in Thaïland
CGX AERO on behalf of GISTDA will organize a two days’ and half workshop next July 10th,11th,12th in Chon Buri, Space Krenovation Parc, Thailand.
The Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (GISTDA), is theThai space agency and space research organisation. More details ...
Three main topics will be covered during the workshop:
· Incoming ICAO PANS AIM (ICAO new Annex 15 and Doc 10660)
· Practical implementation Feedback (through GISAVIA project, in progress in Thailand)
Thanks to presentations from international Expert:
· M. Zizi Farid, Senior Advisor French DGAC, former President of ICAO Air Navigation Commission
· M. Dubet Stéphane, Head of R&D, AIS-France
· M. Mgalles Mohamed Ali, CTO-Chief Technology Officer, CGX AERO
Please let us know your prime interest writting to firstname.lastname@example.org